Today marks the final sailing day for the S.S. Badger Car-ferry. This is marked by a somewhat historical note that it is the last time any coal ship will discharge coal ash into the great lakes, as over the upcoming winter the last coal-burning ship on the lakes will be fitted with some sort of ash retention system. The Badger was escorted into the harbor by a fire boat spraying its forward facing nozzle into the air.
- Announcing Petoskey Print Studio 08/23/2017
- Roadside Wildlife (Sandhill Cranes) 06/14/2017
- Winter Newsletter 01/02/2017
- Who says that work cannot be fun? 10/14/2016
- Our Gallery will be closed, for a learning opportunity… 10/06/2016
Random photography definitions:
Bellows shutter : obsolete shutter consisting of a pair of bellows that, when closed together, form a hemisphere enclosing the lens.