I was working on a commercial client’s project last night with some attempted astrophotography capture, which was hindered by the moon. Afterwards we packed up and headed back to Petoskey. I made the decision to stop in Bay Harbor on the way home to study how their lighting affected the buildings at night. I was rewarded with some beautiful sights.
- Announcing Petoskey Print Studio 08/23/2017
- Roadside Wildlife (Sandhill Cranes) 06/14/2017
- Winter Newsletter 01/02/2017
- Who says that work cannot be fun? 10/14/2016
- Our Gallery will be closed, for a learning opportunity… 10/06/2016