I have been fighting off a rather impressive case of strep this past week which has forced my photography to be placed on hold while I dealt with it. I was able to get out again last night, for a limited excursion. The clouds over Little Traverse Bay were fairly impressive, nothing like what we had Sunday, but still not bad. I shot this image with a wide-angle lens from the life boat situated on Pier A of the Petoskey Marina. I am headed back to the field today for more images, wish me luck!
- Announcing Petoskey Print Studio 08/23/2017
- Roadside Wildlife (Sandhill Cranes) 06/14/2017
- Winter Newsletter 01/02/2017
- Who says that work cannot be fun? 10/14/2016
- Our Gallery will be closed, for a learning opportunity… 10/06/2016
Random photography definitions:
Mask : is an opaque material used to cover the edges of the printing paper, and thus produce borders when the paper is exposed to light.