This Saturday is our first open house. We are holding it in the evening from 5 to 9pm to suit the schedules of my business owning peers, as well as other locals who have a normal 9 to 5. There is a door prize drawing at 7:30, where we will be giving away a 16×24 inch metal print. We will be providing beverages and snacks in the gallery. We are located at 310 Howard St. in downtown Petoskey.
- Announcing Petoskey Print Studio 08/23/2017
- Roadside Wildlife (Sandhill Cranes) 06/14/2017
- Winter Newsletter 01/02/2017
- Who says that work cannot be fun? 10/14/2016
- Our Gallery will be closed, for a learning opportunity… 10/06/2016
Random photography definitions:
Dye coupling : process creating a colored image from the reaction between by-products of color development and couplers.